The Tribal Supreme Court Project collects court documents for Indian law cases pending before the U.S. Supreme Court. This page lists the cases before the Court during the October 2002 term. The links below will take you to each case's docket sheet, briefs, and, for select cases, the lower court materials.
October 2002 Term
- Inyo County v. Paiute-Shoshone
- U.S. v. Navajo Nation
- U.S. v. White Mountain Apache
- Gratz v. Bollinger
- Alabama-Coushatta v. American Tobacco
- Aria v. U.S.
- Bank One v. Shumake
- Bay View v. U.S.
- Dawavendewa v. Salt River Project
- Kornwolf v. U.S.
- Lobo Gaming v. Pit River
- Miccosukee v. Tamiami Partners
- Montana Dept. of Revenue v. Flat Center Farms
- Notti v. Cook Inlet Region
- Ramapough v. Norton
- Riggs v. San Juan County
- Rosales v. Kean Argovitz Resorts
- Sac and Fox Tribe of the Mississippi in Iowa v. Iowa Management & Consultants, Inc.
- Saucerman v. Norton
- Sault Ste. Marie v. Young
- Snohomish County v. Gobin
- Sun Prairie v. McCaleb
- Tang v. Northern Cheyenne
- Ysleta del Sur Pueblo v. Texas