The Tribal Supreme Court Project collects court documents for Indian law cases pending before the U.S. Supreme Court. This page lists the cases before the Court during the October 2020 term. The links below will take you to each case's docket sheet, briefs, and, for select cases, the lower court materials.
- United States v. Cooley (19-1414)
- Wilson v. Oklahoma (19-8126)
*Granted, Vacated, and Remanded. See GVR Order.
- Alaska Native Village Corporation Association v. Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation (20-544)
- Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation v. Yakima County (20-753)
- FMC Corporation v. Shoshone-Bannock Tribes (19-1143)
- Mnuchin v. Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation (20-543)
- Ysleta del Sur Pueblo v. Texas (20-493)
- In Re Scott Louis Youngbear (20-78)
- Muckleshoot Indian Tribe v. Tulalip Tribes (20-195)
- Native Wholesale Supply Company v. California, ex rel. Xavier Becerra (19-985)
- Nobles v. North Carolina (20-87)
- Rogers County Board of Tax Roll Corrections, et al. v. Video Gaming Technologies, Inc. (19-1298)