The Tribal Supreme Court Project collects court documents for Indian law cases pending before the U.S. Supreme Court. This page lists the cases before the Court during the October 2022 term. The links below will take you to each case's docket sheet, briefs, and, for select cases, the lower court materials.
- Acres v. Marston (21-1480)
- Arizona v. Navajo Nation (21-1484)
- Becker v. Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation (21-1340)
- Big Horn County Electric Cooperative v. Big Man (22-62)
- Department of Interior v. Navajo Nation (22-51)
- Halvorson v. Hennepin County Children's Services Department (21-1471)
- Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians v.
Brian W. Coughlin (22-227)
- Lopez v. Quaempts (21-1544)
- Mill Bay Members Association v. United States (21-1542)
- Oklahoma v. Sam (21-1214)
- Oklahoma v. Sims (21-1102)
- Oklahoma v. Wadkins (21-1193)